CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, September 28, 2003

just got home.. and i didnt even study today. i can just fail my chem exam tomorrow. bah. woke up late this morning.. and was about to leave the house then i suddenly remembered that i didnt have anything pink on me. lol. cos i promised ringo that i will wear something pink cos WE love pink. lol. so went back to my room to look for something pink. finally found my peterlang pink belt. lol.

ended up being late for service.. haha. sermon was good.. or rather the sharing session was good.. haha. still remembered how steve used to call my house last time to look for my bro, then i will be like "steve kor kor.. hold on please.." haha. and now he's married. lol.

went to holland village for nasi lemak with hazel and evelyn. nice nice. :) i likee. haha. too much hollandvillage for me. lol. went to hazel's house after that.. looked at photos and all. so funny lohr. primary school days and all. ahhh, memories.. haha. went to town together with hazel after that then we went our seperate ways.

met cj at taka. haha. she was all alone fagging. lol. walked around.. and i bought my urs heels!! haha. yayy. now i wanna get the m)phosis bag and heels! sheesh. then met her sis.. walked around again.. haha. my feet is hurting though i wore my birkenstocks. ugh. went to tiffany and co. sent my bracelet for polishing.. and 3 days later, when im collecting it.. im gonna send my necklace over for repair cos i broke it. haha. and my sis still hasnt found out though i broke it like 2 years ago?

didnt study at all. ugh. die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home